Brewer South Freeport Marina is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team! Applicant should be able to perform a range of basic office support tasks for the office, such as answering phones and directing calls, greeting and directing visitors, answering questions and performing routine clerical, data entry, and/or word processing work as assigned. Basic bookkeeping will be helpful, training can be provided. Candidate should also be a self-starter, manage time well, and be able to prioritize tasks. Position is full time/part time, depending on season, etc. Hours are 8 – 4:30 with some flexibility possible. Brewer South Freeport Marine is an excellent place to work! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Answer telephones, route calls, take messages, and provide general information; greet and direct visitors; answer routine inquiries.
- Open and route incoming mail; distribute correspondence and other material.
- Draft basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other materials.
- Establish, maintain, process, and/or update files, records, and/or other documents.
- Basic bookkeeping is helpful. Training provided.
- Order, stock, and distribute office supplies.
- Run various routine errands.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Good communicator and active listener.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years administrative experience preferred but not required
- Casual office atmosphere with a great team approach, beautiful location on the water!
- 401k with employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Health insurance with generous secondary HRA
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Dental and short-term disability insurance available
- Generous holiday schedule and paid time off
If interested, please send a letter of interest and resume to [email protected] or call us at 207-865-3181